Sunday, August 26, 2012

Things have been out of focus for the last 10 months.  I was following God single mindedly, believed I was on track, though the path was hard.  And then everything got dismantled and I had to find out where I was from there.

I knew that the most important thing was to still follow on the path with God I had started 8 years ago, seeking him and being consumed with loving him and being in his presence.  But I was confronted with having to work and all the busy-ness that created.

I'm still there, working 7 days a week and struggling with finances.  But the multiple choice questions of what I should be doing with my time have been closing up, and narrowing down.  And God seems to be bringing me to the place he has had prepared for me all along.

There are a lot of streams of God.  There are a lot of levels a person can know him at.  I was used to a deep stream that no one else seems to be aware but me.  And so how could anyone give me advice, when nobody knew what I was doing or where I was trying to go?

But I seem to have found a place that is on the same track as me.  I seem to be in their stream.  Thank God, all the babble of many voices was hard to deal with.  And I know it was confusing for the people I was asking for prayer from.  And God bless my daughter who has had to watch and listen to me trying to figure out what I was doing and where I was at.

God had been using the number three with me.  My drawings for the last eight or ten months have been of three flowers.  They have gotten more elaborate as the time went on.  I have drawn them in different settings and at different angles.  I know the drawings are about what he is doing in my life.  Three is for Deity, but whether it means he's doing three separate things, or it is all just his work I'm still not sure. 

I am just glad he is always there, talking to me and caring for me and having plans for my life.
Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann! I was wondering where you've been. I have been praying for you and thinking about you. Take care.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete